The importance of having a reliable data backup and recovery solution is necessary to keep the data safe and secure from ransomware attacks and high-profile data breaches.
Data security includes protecting data from malicious outsiders and also taking remedial steps for data security.
As it is not possible to predict when a data loss will happen, it is always advisable to have the right solutions to recover critical data. IT manager of an organisation are responsible for implementing the right backup and disaster recovery procedures in their business.
Reasons why Data Backup and Recovery is Essential:
- Disaster recovery plan: It is not necessary that having a strong firewall configuration, network security solutions, and patch management tools ensure a network that is completely immune to cyberattacks. Businesses need to take a proactive approach to cybersecurity by applying solutions to mitigate data loss.
- Address cyberattacks: Apart from ransomware, malware, DDoS attacks, data breaches, supply chain attacks, and zero-day exploits are a constant threat. These cyberattacks usually target sensitive business information stored in the cloud or on-premises. The digitisation of processes has led to the increase in the instances of cyberattacks. Data recovery and backup have become even more important in this scenario.
- Instant recovery from loss due to natural disaster: The occurrence of natural disasters leads to major losses to servers, and data centers that could shut down the business within a few months. Having reliable data backup and recovery solutions in place will allow companies to retrieve crucial information and continue with necessary activities.
- Save company reputation: Lost data hurts the brands reputation as clients and customers lose trust and become apprehensive of dealing with the business. Ensuring clients that a robust data recovery and backup plan is being implemented in the organisation leads to customer trust and also employee productivity.
- Additional backups for data stored on cloud: Cloud backup includes storing the crucial company data with a cloud storage provider. Hence it is necessary to have multiple copies of the data backup to avoid any discrepancies.
- Avoid data leakage due to employee mishandling: Companies face data loss due to the negligent handling by employees, employees sharing information without complete knowledge of a possible threat it would lead to, a disgruntled employee could easily steal or erase crucial data. It is necessary to have proper security controls in place to ensure data safety.
VRS Technologies LLC offers robust Backup and Recovery Solutions in Dubai for organisations. Our expert engineers implement the latest backup and recovery techniques to keep your vital data safe.
We offer online storage solutions for your data backup and recovery. Our reliable data backup and recovery services are available at an affordable cost for organisations across Dubai.
Visit www.vrstech.com for reliable data backup recovery solutions in Dubai.