We are an SEO company in Dubai who can help you boost your website rank
Who doesn’t want a good global ranking for an existing website or a new website that is launched? However, climbing up the ranks ladder is not all that easy. There are a lot of factors the Google takes into consideration to assign a global rank to a website. We at VRS Tech, are a world-class SEO company in Dubai who provide services for start-ups and companies looking for a progressive, competitive global rank.
Why is achieving a good global rank complicated?
The website ranks are assigned based on an algorithm, or a set of code generated by the people at Google. This algorithm produces the results that assign the rank of a website. Moreover, no one outside Google knows the algorithm and how it works. However, the people outside, after a lot of research have come up with the factors that do influence the website ranking.
Factors that impact the global website ranking in 2018:
- 1. Google looks for the links it can easily parse and index. Therefore, the URL’s should be crawlable and accessible.
- You have to identify the keywords the searchers/users put in the search box to get the relevant page. Identify the primary keywords and the secondary keywords.
- Google has its own technique to bring up the web pages on the search engine results page (SERP) when a user places a keyword in the search window. Identify the factors that are relevant to optimize the web page for SERP.
- Content developed by a team or an individual should be linkable and accessible to the searcher and should quest their search for knowledge else, the page is of no use.
- The title of the content, the meta-description, the URL, and the other element should be well composed.
- Gel the primary, secondary keywords in the content based on the context.
- Slow page upload can cause the viewers to move away from the page. Therefore, optimize the page for faster upload and should ensure the users of the secure connection (https).
- Try to make the content viral by posting it on different platforms making it more accessible to the searchers.
Best SEO Practices:
All of the following should indicate clearly and precisely what the webpage is all about.
- Title Tag
- The content of the Page
- Image alt text
Best Content Written per SEO guidelines:
- The content should be clear and straightforward while explaining a concept instead of being round-about and non-specific.
- The content should contain the text the searchers are likely to put in the search box.
- The content in the page should be laid out well with the subject clearly stated at the beginning of the page, such that the page clearly supplies the demand of the searcher.
- The content should be unique to the given subject.
- The page should provide links to the category page.
- The web page should ideally link back to the homepage.