Fiber optics are considered the best cabling system for high-speed internet, television cable, and telephone connections. Continue reading
Fiber optics is the transmission of voice and data through optic cables at a faster speed. Fiber optics are preferred over the traditional copper cables as they are less susceptible to interference by electro-magnetic waves. They are used in television, telephone and internet connectivity. Fiber optic cables are used to transfer data as they cause less damage. Fiber optics weigh less, they are thinner, flexible, cost effective and also consume less power. Continue reading
In the recent times, the fiber optic systems have literally transformed itself as a backbone for numerous companies with reference to their digital communication regime. The fiber optic cable has become quite instrumental in digitally connecting across from the office to the factory, network connectivity across the university campus.
Optical fiber architecture
Fiber optics have always been considered as a kind of cabling system which generally encapsulates strands of glass fibers within them which are further safeguarded through an insulated casing. In today’s trend, the optic fiber has been specifically and exclusively chosen for long distance digital connectivity and to also accommodate high bandwidth data networking and telecommunication system through PABX interfaces.
Fiber Optics has been found to get their scalability towards handling the data centers, connectivity to internet service providers (ISP) to the local area network (LAN)
Data centers have always been the centers for a database repository of multiple clients stored at one particular place. The data centers, houses the storage of both the voice and data within them and to maintain the high end communication systems between the servers and data centers optic cabling becomes an instrumental component.
In fact, in the recent times, the fiber optic cabling infrastructure has been designed in such way so as to derive the optimal deployment of certain mission critical enterprise network which supports from 1GBps to 1 Tbps network bandwidth.
Internet Service Provider (ISP) connect to the premises
The fiber optic system of cabling has been found very impactful with their connecting link from the internet service provider (ISP) to the central server through the local area network (LAN).
Fiber Optics have been found to be very impactful for larger enterprises
- Fiber optics had always been to known to accommodate higher bandwidth data transfer as compared to the conventional copper cable with similar thickness. The fiber cables are known to carry the bandwidth at 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps and even to the extent of 100 Gbps which have become the standard connotation.
- Fiber optics bring about superior data transfer without much interference to certain electromagnetic interferences which certainly hits the copper cable to a significant extent. As an analogy, the physical properties of glass and fiber cables are completely not affected by such interferences.
- Fiber optics are less prone to go down with their bandwidth so the company does not need to have components for signal boosters.
VRS Tech has been persistently deploying and aligning the fiber optic connectivity to major customers in Dubai, UAE and have digitally empowered them towards accommodating the higher bandwidths which incorporate both the data and voice connectivity.
If you are an enterprise organization and you are keen on having the alignment done with the fiber optic cabling, networking for your premises, please approach us at VRS Tech and call us at 097143866001 so that our technical team could get in touch with you and further strategically plan for a successful fiber optic alignment at your premises. Please visit our official website for more at www.vrstech.com
For More Information About Fiber Optic Cabling :
The fiber optic network has been a predominant network infrastructure which is designed to support the long distance connectivity coupled with high performance data networking and telecommunications systems.
In simple terms, if one goes for an analogy that if you are making an long distance call today, it goes beyond mentioning that it is the fiber optics as a powerful backbone which conducts the communication systems and has been persistently replaced the traditional and conventional voice circuits in today’s emerging digital world. One can understand that, most of the large organizations today have built their network system with fiber optics which could transmit higher bandwidths.
Fiber Optic cable as a core component for installation practices
Fiber optics has been using the LED or the Light Emitting Diode systems for most of the data transmissions from one end to the other.
The structure of the fiber optic cabling installation has always been constructed with sheaths of glass fibers, one can always understand that the light travels faster than any other medium and so is the case of the fiber optics, where the data within the fiber optics are known to get transmitted over long distances within a fraction of a second.
In fact, the fiber optics is more defined towards the greater bandwidth that it transmits and one can expect that fiber optics are known for accommodating and transmitting more than 100 gigabit/sec as compared to the conventional wired copper cables which could transmit 10 Gigabit and that too very much confined to a premises.
Fiber optics has their major stake towards the data centers and the server rooms
As far as the data center and servers are concerned in the current trend, they are both concerned about the data uptime and the subsequent data speed. As the entire world is slowly transitioning itself into a complete digital realm, exponentially the data speed has also been phenomenally rising and to combat this the fiber optics have been constantly emerging itself as an excellent alternative to sustain themselves in this horizon.
The single-mode type of fiber optic installations
The single-mode type of fiber optic installations has become more significant in connecting the internet lines and could transmit the data for VoIP mode of communications such as the modern day PABX telephone systems. The thickness of the single mode optical fiber is almost 5-10 microns.
The multi-mode type of fiber optic installations
The multi-mode type of fiber optics is a network connectivity of fibers which is deemed to be 10 times more faster than the conventional single-mode as these multi-modes are known to connect two or three building premises at one go.
Fiber optic cabling systems have become the need of the hour in today’s digital communication world and there has been a significant growth in the fiber optic realm across the enterprises of today. In this bandwagon, VRS Tech has been a pivotal player in the technology market who has been constantly innovating new trends in optical fiber technology. If you are an enterprise and wanted to bring about digital transformations, please approach us at VRS Tech and call us at +971 56 7029840and visit our site at www.vrstech.com
For More Information About Fiber Optic Cabling :
The fiber optic cabling Dubai is those cabling categories in which the optical fibers are bundled together and are encapsulated inside the protective plastic coverings.
In general these optical fibers are known to accommodate and transmit the digital data signals in the form of light across long distances without a single loss of data during the course.
The structure of optical fibers
- The optical fibers are the core component of the fiber optic cable systems which more or less resembles to that of hair-like transparent silicon covered.
- The optical fibers are generally very sensitive to the outside stimuli, this is the reason there is a protective covering which gives them the added protection for the excellent transmission.
- Structurally the optical fiber typically consists of the transparent core which is surrounded by the cladding material which protects the core and also maintains the refractive index at optimal.
Benefits of fiber optic cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling brings forth greater bandwidth: The copper cable connectivity are the primitive ones which were used primarily for voice communications, these communications have accommodated lesser bandwidth. The fiber optic cables have emerged as an alternative to provide both voice and data transmissions through their connecting paths, the fiber optic comprises of the single mode fiber which delivers twice the throughout as compared to the other conventional connecting mediums.
- Fiber optic cable transmissions often results in less attenuation: When the fiber optic cable is used for the long distance cable connectivity, there are less chances for the fiber optic cable to have the attenuation or the interference. The copper cables have the carrying capacity upto 9,328 ft due to distorted electromagnetic interference. The fiber optic cables can transmit upto 984.2 ft to 24.8 miles without much problem.
- Fiber optic cables are less prone to fire accidents: As an analogy, one should understand that light does not catch the fire or any other potential hazard. This principle is more attributed to the fact that the fiber optic cables for the same reason cannot get interfered to EMI or the electromagnetic interference. One should also understand that there is no electric current passage through the fiber optic core.
- The fiber optics is the testimony to carry transmissions at faster speeds: The fiber optic cables comprises of a core which essentially carries the light to transmit data. This principle of light allows the fiber optic cables to carry signals from one end to the other and are quite faster than the conventional Cat 5 or Cat 6 copper cables. Apart from that, the fiber optic cable connectivity has less interference towards any distortions.
- Fiber optic cables are less prone to any maintenance activities: The fiber optic cables often do not get subjected to breakage. This brings an analogy that fiber optic cable does not require to get replaces like the copper cables which are quite prone to damages. Even though, the fiber optic cables are structurally made of the glass, but damages to the fiber optic are seldom.
- The fiber optic cabling provides faster connections: The fiber optic cabling is known to provide faster network connections as compared to other cable mediums. They generally provide from 5 Mbs to 100 Gbps network speeds
VRS Tech has been the pioneers in handling the fiber optic cabling for most of the corporate organizations across. The alignment of the fiber optic cabling has been very successful and is significantly been able to transmit more transmission rates. Please approach us at VRS Tech and call us at 097143866001 for more information about the fiber optic cabling. Please visit our official site at www.vrstech.com