The fiber optic cabling Dubai is those cabling categories in which the optical fibers are bundled together and are encapsulated inside the protective plastic coverings.
In general these optical fibers are known to accommodate and transmit the digital data signals in the form of light across long distances without a single loss of data during the course.
The structure of optical fibers
- The optical fibers are the core component of the fiber optic cable systems which more or less resembles to that of hair-like transparent silicon covered.
- The optical fibers are generally very sensitive to the outside stimuli, this is the reason there is a protective covering which gives them the added protection for the excellent transmission.
- Structurally the optical fiber typically consists of the transparent core which is surrounded by the cladding material which protects the core and also maintains the refractive index at optimal.
Benefits of fiber optic cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling brings forth greater bandwidth: The copper cable connectivity are the primitive ones which were used primarily for voice communications, these communications have accommodated lesser bandwidth. The fiber optic cables have emerged as an alternative to provide both voice and data transmissions through their connecting paths, the fiber optic comprises of the single mode fiber which delivers twice the throughout as compared to the other conventional connecting mediums.
- Fiber optic cable transmissions often results in less attenuation: When the fiber optic cable is used for the long distance cable connectivity, there are less chances for the fiber optic cable to have the attenuation or the interference. The copper cables have the carrying capacity upto 9,328 ft due to distorted electromagnetic interference. The fiber optic cables can transmit upto 984.2 ft to 24.8 miles without much problem.
- Fiber optic cables are less prone to fire accidents: As an analogy, one should understand that light does not catch the fire or any other potential hazard. This principle is more attributed to the fact that the fiber optic cables for the same reason cannot get interfered to EMI or the electromagnetic interference. One should also understand that there is no electric current passage through the fiber optic core.
- The fiber optics is the testimony to carry transmissions at faster speeds: The fiber optic cables comprises of a core which essentially carries the light to transmit data. This principle of light allows the fiber optic cables to carry signals from one end to the other and are quite faster than the conventional Cat 5 or Cat 6 copper cables. Apart from that, the fiber optic cable connectivity has less interference towards any distortions.
- Fiber optic cables are less prone to any maintenance activities: The fiber optic cables often do not get subjected to breakage. This brings an analogy that fiber optic cable does not require to get replaces like the copper cables which are quite prone to damages. Even though, the fiber optic cables are structurally made of the glass, but damages to the fiber optic are seldom.
- The fiber optic cabling provides faster connections: The fiber optic cabling is known to provide faster network connections as compared to other cable mediums. They generally provide from 5 Mbs to 100 Gbps network speeds
VRS Tech has been the pioneers in handling the fiber optic cabling for most of the corporate organizations across. The alignment of the fiber optic cabling has been very successful and is significantly been able to transmit more transmission rates. Please approach us at VRS Tech and call us at 097143866001 for more information about the fiber optic cabling. Please visit our official site at www.vrstech.com